Drama Queen
I like to be a drama queen
Occupy my giant throne
Pet couple of my cats
Sip wine, coffee or some tea
Pet couple of my cats
Sip wine, coffee or some tea
Living in my castle is a dream
Just like being so attractive
What else could I need?
Just like being so attractive
What else could I need?
I don’t need friends
But I have one
It’s more for her, you know
She’s so fragile
But I have one
It’s more for her, you know
She’s so fragile
My lips are bloody red
Funny
It’s just like the eyes
Of guys I met
Funny
It’s just like the eyes
Of guys I met
Admittedly sometimes I get bored
Everything gets so predictable
If there weren’t any gossips
I think my brain would end horribly wrong
Everything gets so predictable
If there weren’t any gossips
I think my brain would end horribly wrong
You know it’s not hard to make
people cry?
You just need generalisation
Emotions
And of course a pinch of lie
You just need generalisation
Emotions
And of course a pinch of lie
That’s enough about me though
Tell something about yourself
I have to know
What makes you laugh
What makes you sad
Tell something about yourself
I have to know
What makes you laugh
What makes you sad
Otherwise I can’t play with you
I don’t know how to make you love
How to make you mad
I don’t know how to make you love
How to make you mad
Go ahead
I will listen
But if you bore me
I promise I’ll be deaf
I will listen
But if you bore me
I promise I’ll be deaf
You can start
I’ll just sit
I’ll just sit
Take my coffee
And my cat
And my cat
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz